IGLO Energy Classic
A perfect solution for demanding Clients!Modern design, innovative technology and high energy efficiency that ensures lower heating bills!
- Energy efficiency as a result of the optimal profile structure, specially designed sealing system made of foamed EPDM and glass packages with low thermal transmittance.
- Modern design that is guaranteed by the slim, round-shaped profiles.
- High safety level guaranteed by two anti-burglary bolts in standard.
- Wide range veneer colours that ensures numerous interior design styles.
- Good parameters of sound insulation that ensure acoustic comfort even in places with intense traffic.
- Great parameters of air permeability and water resistance as a result of using triple sealing.
- System offers great resistance to wind load thanks to optimal reinforcement.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners.
7-chamber frame and sash profiles made exclusively of prime material in A-class with installation depth 82 mm.
Maximal glazing thickness up to 48 mm.
Glass package 4/18/4/18/4 with thermal transmittance Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) in standard.
Optionally – the possibility to apply four-glass package filled with krypton with Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K); the possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
MACO MULTI MATIC KS with two anti-burglary bolts in standard. Silber-Look coating and line-shaped concavities in espagnolette, optionally hinges hidden in the fitting notch; solutions in anti-burglary class RC 2 and RC 2N, window equipped with lifiting sash and handle missplacement blockage *, micro-ventilation in a slot **.
*Depending on the window height
**for tilt and turn windows