Roller shutters with Styrofoam box
Roller shutters with Styrofoam boxThermal and sound insulation, as well as the possibility to obtain a higher class of burglary protection.
- The roller shutter box is made of high-density EPS Styrofoam (expanded polystyrene).
- The box has tests/certificates in: sound absorption, fire resistance and thermal insulation.
- The application of the roller shutters significantly improves sound insulation by creating an extra barrier against external noise. The box itself as a standard ensures sound-proofing at 45 dB
- The construction and structure of the roller shutter facilitates plastering and façade treatment.
- Possibility to install the boxes directly on the concrete lintels thanks to the application of a steel console.
- The installation of the mosquito net is possible on the outside and on the inside of the roller shutter armor, which improves the structure aesthetics.